It is true that there are moments you will not want to miss in your favorite TV shows, but you end up missing these moments due to poor sound quality. You could be relying on your HDTV alone for the best sound details which are failing you terribly. What you are getting is noisy background, barely audible sounds and whispered dialogue. One thing you are forgetting is that you can upgrade it with a Bose Solo TV sound system. It is an easy-to-install sound box solution to your problem.
Bose solo TV sound system review
Proprietary digital signal processing
One of the secrets behind this solo unit is the digital signal processing. This feature is for leveling your sound so that you can grasp any details of the sound. This is what makes it possible for you to have clear, detailed dialogue without having to adjust your volume since your sound will neither be explosive nor will it be in whispers. This feature levels the sound in such a way that there are no noises or barely audible sounds hence producing clear and natural dialogue
Speaker array technology
Another amazing secret behind this elegant pedestal-style unit is plenty of speaker arrays which are positioned at each end of the cabinet. This ensures that clear, deep and rich sound is spread evenly in the entire room. A dedicated center speaker together with the digital signal processing feature ensure that at any volume, the dialogue is clear and so you get to enjoy better and more detailed sound from your TV shows, an experience you cannot enjoy with your HDTV alone.
Features and specifications
- It is designed to fit neatly underneath your screen rather than in front of it. You do not have to worry about how you are going to squeeze your sound system in front of the HDTV or mount it on a wall. Any flat TV panel which is 42 inches or less can comfortably sit on your sound unit.
- The pedestal design implies that there are no other tools needed for elegant results. The solo sound system can accommodate four drivers and two rare-facing bass ports. No subwoofers are required for excellent results.
- Proprietary digital signal processing and the array of speakers produce detailed, clear and natural sound effects which are evenly spread in the entire room. You just have to sit, relax and watch your favorite shows without any need for volume adjustments.
- Easy-to-setup sound unit. A single connection to your TV and a plug on the wall is enough. Once you have placed your unit in your cabinet, plug in the power cord, and to both the back of your HDTV and your solo unit, connect the optical digital audio cable.
- A simple-to-use remote with power, volume, and mute functions.
- A 60-day money back guarantees in case the results do not meet the expected and promised results.
- A 1-year warranty in case you require repair or repair parts.
Bose Solo TV sound unit has attracted positive feedback and reviews on Amazon. However, I came across some customer who complained of a slight resistance when pushing the end of the cable inside the HDTV hole. Many people, however, said that all you needed was to get rid of the plastic caps before pushing the cable into the hole and push it until it clicks into place. It is that simple, and since it is not a problem that has been experienced by many customers, it does not sound like it is a big deal.